The Victory Kickstarter campaign has begun! Victory is a World War II, team-based, action-strategy game where you collect companies of units and battle in quick online matches.
“If World of Tanks, StarCraft and League of Legends had a baby, it would be Victory.” – Oksana Kubushyna, Victory Project Lead
- World War II setting
- Online team vs. team battle arena
- Choose units from your collection to bring into each match
- Command squads of units using RTS-like controls and viewpoint
- Clear decisive tactics that utilize line-of-sight, unit facing, high ground, and cover
- Win by capturing and holding key map locations or by destroying all enemy units
- If all units are destroyed, you are out of the match; continue to observe, or join a new one
- Each match typically lasts 15-20 minutes
- Your units become more powerful after each match, and you earn in-game currency
- Use your in-game currency for commander packs containing random, collectible units and more
- For PC / Windows
Visit the Victory Kickstarter page for full game details.Related Tags: kickstarter, Victory.