Legend of Edda: Vengeance is a hardcore PVP MMO based on the Greek mythological conflict between the Gods of Olympus and the Titans. Previously known simply as “Legend of Edda,” the reincarnated MMO keeps its deceivingly cute style and intense PVP and RVR game play, and introduces a host of new features, including an arena, achievements system, and improved game balance.
Legend of Edda: Vengeance takes players through a dynamic storyline, divided into five unique chapters based on the conflict of two opposing factions. Recognized as a hero by the gods, players will pledge their allegiance to the Olympians or Titans during character creation, which will play a large role in upcoming PVP and RVR battles. Fast-paced PVP battles are the cornerstone of the game and include intense personal battles, guild battles, and player-killing (PK) where opposing factions can attack each other in disputed territories. Additional PVP battles include the Sacred Treasure Wars: a large scale RVR battle between followers of each god to obtain the sacred treasures. Lastly, the game features a new arena where players can join small scale battles within an enclosed battle ring.
Legend of Edda: Vengeance offers a deep class system with vastly different play styles available. Players will be able to choose between Fighter, Rogue, and Mage during their initial character creation, and, after completing upgrade to a subclass: Warrior, Swordsman, Assassin, Archer, Cleric and Wizard. Over time, players can upgrade their classes while obtaining many new and more powerful skills.
A unique instanced dungeon system will allow players to join with different difficulty modes and objectives. Completing these objectives within the given amount of time will earn your party a higher rank, with chances to receive special and unique items. Players can also look forward to various types of quests, an improved pet system, and new character customization options. For new players to Legend of Edda, Vengeance includes two mechanisms to acclimate new players to the game: a brand new tutorial system and a slew of movie guides.
- 4 Main Quests Types
- Main Story/Scenario
- Class Specific
- PVP and Faction
- An array of options for PVP
- 1v1 Duels
- Guild Battles
- Open World Player Killing
- Sacred Treasure Battle
- 3v3 and 5v5 Arena Battles
- 3 base classes, with 2 subclasses and several upgrades for each.
- Sacred Treasure War: Capture-the-flag style PVP between 2 factions. Bonuses for winning faction, from items to buffs.
- Instanced dungeons to allow for more personalized party runs, with easy, normal and hard levels. Completing dungeon objectives will reward extra items.
- Unique pets which help attack monsters, and pet items to increase pet and character stats.
- Large amounts of equipment customization through strengthening, enchanting, and item recycling systems.
- Strong God skills as rewards from Faction vs. Faction battles.
- Hero Classes, ability to change your character into a hero. Upgraded appearance, weapons, skills, and abilities.
- Achievements which can be gained by performing everything from mundane tasks to real feats of strength. Certain achievements will reward special items.
Related Tags: 3D, MMORPG, pvp.