Roly Poly Land is an online game for children ages 4-12 years old. Kids can meet other children, have a good time, and learn here. The game has been developed using the themes of the popular cartoon show “RolyPolyLand”. The main values of the project: To create a moderated, friendly environment with no violence.
Roly Poly Land combines entertainment with modern educational techniques. While playing, children learn and get to know more about both the surrounding world and themselves. Adventures in Roly Poly Land help develop children’s memory, attention span, reaction speed, and creative abilities. Children also reinforce the knowledge they learn in school. Some of the games and quizzes are based on subjects your children learn in school.
The game is free to play with option to pay for membership for extra features.
Safety Rules for Parents and children, Here are the main rules:
- Never tell anyone your personal information. Never reveal your real name, age, address, telephone number, or school.
- Never tell your password to anyone except your parents, or else someone might improperly use your account without your permission.
- Don’t use your real first or last name for your Roly.
- Be polite to other players. Don’t swear or offend other players.
- Please inform your parents, complain to Pin, or tell the moderator if other users break the rules.
You must confirm your e-mail address when registering your account.Related Tags: Browser, learning, Mini-games, Virtual world.